Hertha Berlin vs Hannover 96 ( Lost )
Hertha Berlin vs Hannover 96
Анализ на прогнозата
- Niklas Stark should return from illness to start at centre-back.
- Marko Grujic could return from injury to partner Per Skjelbred in central midfield.
- Ondrej Duda and Vedad Ibisevic are both back from suspensions to provide options in attacking positions.
- Oliver Sorg challenges Julian Korb for the spot at right-back.
- Youth-player Sebastian Soto offers a further alternative in attacking positions.
- Manager Thomas Doll could well field an unchanged team, however, after an improved performance last weekend.
- Hertha have announced they will part ways with manager Pal Dardai at the end of the season after five straight defeats. Dardai was not able to improve the team’s balance in recent months, but many injuries in key areas cost the side stability as well.
- Hannover have lost 12 of their last 13 Bundesliga matches, including their last eight. They have shown improvements in recent games but desperately need a win as they trail the relegation play-off spot by seven points.
- Expect this to be an open game, from which Hannover might finally be able to get a result, with Hertha unsettled and stuck in mid-table obscurity.