Paris Saint-Germain vs Monaco ( WON )
Paris Saint-Germain vs Monaco
Анализ на прогнозата
- Juan Bernat and Marco Verratti will return here after serving one match bans against Nantes in midweek.
- Kylian Mbappé should be back in the side after being rested on Wednesday.
- Neymar and Edinson Cavani remain doubts, neither having been in the 18 against Nantes.
- Angel Di Maria is close to a return as well; he had been tipped to play at the Beaujoire, but was excluded in the end.
- Kamil Glik is fit again, and should again partner Jemerson in defence.
- Stevan Jovetic’s season is over after suffering a cruciate injury against Reims.
- Djibril Sidibé is suspended here; Benjamin Henrichs should step into his place at right-back.
- Falcao was fit enough to feature from the bench and should start here.
- Paris Saint-Germain will welcome back at least Verratti and Mbappé, the inclusion of that pair should be enough to see off a Monaco side who, while improved since the return of Leonardo Jardim, are still no match for the leaders.
- Monaco have struggled to create much on the road, having scored just 16 times in 15 away matches.