Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt ( Lost )
Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Анализ на прогнозата
- Pavao Pervan will replace the injured Koen Casteels in goal again.
- Marcel Tisserand could fill in at right-back once more if William does not recover from a knee injury in time.
- Josip Brekalo and Felix Klaus provide further options on the flanks.
- Martin Hinteregger and Evan Ndicka could rotate into the back-three after they missed the Europa League against Benfica on Thursday night.
- Lucas Torró, Jonathan de Guzmán and Jetro Willems will hope to get a chance in central midfield, with Gelson Fernandes having to serve a one-match ban.
- Gonçalo Paciência provides an alternative for rotation up front, with Sébastien Haller still suffering from muscular problems.
- Wolfsburg trail the Europa League places by two points prior to this match day and after a 2-0 defeat at Leipzig last weekend. They are unbeaten in seven of their last eight home games, however, having won five of those.
- Frankfurt reached the Europa League semi-finals with a 2-0 home win against Benfica on Thursday night, which turned around the tie. After a 3-1 defeat against Augsburg in their last Bundesliga game, they need to get back on track here to defend their spot in the top four.
- Expect this to be a competitive game, from which the better rested hosts could get a result.