Manchester United vs Manchester City ( Lost )
Manchester United vs Manchester City
Анализ на прогнозата
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would be well within his right to make 11 changes from the side that lost 4-0 to Everton on Easter Sunday.
- The Manchester United manager is at least bolstered by the return of Luke Shaw, who is back from a two-match ban.
- Ander Herrera has missed United’s last five matches but has returned to training and could be thrust into the starting XI in midweek.
- Alexis Sanchez is also back from injury and could make his first start for United since the beginning of March. Juan Mata or Jesse Lingard should also come into the frame here.
- Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford could have no defence if they are dropped for the derby.
- Kevin De Bruyne suffered another injury in Manchester City’s 1-0 win over Tottenham on Saturday and won’t feature here.
- With Oleksandr Zinchenko back from injury and Benjamin Mendy at full fitness, Pep Guardiola has competition for places at left-back.
- Fernandinho has not started any of City’s last three matches but should return to the frame here.
- Leroy Sane is rarely trusted in matches against the big teams but it’s debatable whether Manchester United qualify as a big team at the moment.
- Manchester United were humilated 4-0 by Everton on Sunday. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have lost six of their last eight matches in all competitions.
- Manchester City have won 10 matches in a row in the Premier League and four in a row on the road.
- Pep Guardiola’s side are unbeaten in their last three league games at Old Trafford and will run out comfortable winners in midweek.