Wolverhampton vs Arsenal ( WON )
Wolverhampton vs Arsenal
Анализ на прогнозата
- Wolves have a clean bill of health for the reception of Arsenal on Wednesday.
- Morgan Gibbs-White was picked ahead of Leander Dendoncker against Brighton at the weekend and may continue here.
- Romain Saiss will hope to benefit from any rotation applied by Wolves manager Nuno.
- Sokratis is back available after serving his two-game domestic ban and will likely replace Shkodran Mustafi in defence after the German’s error-prone performance on Sunday.
- Arsenal manager Unai Emery will hope to have Granit Xhaka back available after the midfielder missed Sunday’s 3-2 defeat at home to Crystal Palace with a hip injury. Matteo Guendouzi will continue if Xhaka fails to prove his fitness in time.
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Nacho Monreal and Lucas Torreira will return to the starting XI for Wednesday’s trip to Wolves. Alex Iwobi and Henrikh Mkhitaryan will also push for starts, while one of Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could drop to the bench.
- Wolves are winless in three matches in all competitions after drawing 0-0 with relegation strugglers Brighton on Saturday.
- Arsenal’s hopes of claiming a top four finish took a huge dent on Sunday after a shock 3-2 defeat at home to Crystal Palace.
- Arsenal have only won two of their last 10 away league matches.
- Wolves have beaten Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United twice on home soil this season and drew 1-1 away to Arsenal in the reverse fixture.