Real Sociedad vs Villarreal ( WON )
Real Sociedad vs Villarreal
Анализ на прогнозата
- Theo Hernandez has got a back problem, which should see Aihen Munoz feature at left-back.
- Diego Llorente has a calf injury, which should see Raul Navas partner Aritz Elustondo at centre-back.
- Owing to injuries to Asier Illarramendi and Igor Zubeldia, Mikel Merino should anchor the midfield.
- Sergio Asenjo has a knock, which should see Andres start in goal for Villarreal.
- Xavi Quintilla is expected to start at left-back ahead of Jaume Costa and Alfonso Pedraza.
- Karl Toko Ekambi, Samuel Chukwueze and Carlos Bacca are all expected to feature in attack.
- Real Sociedad have won just one of their last nine La Liga games with injury problems leading to inconsistent form.
- The hosts have taken five points from their last available nine at home, however.
- Villarreal have won their last two league matches, picking up momentum at a key time to try and escape the threat of relegation.