RB Leipzig vs Freiburg ( Lost )
RB Leipzig vs Freiburg
Анализ на прогнозата
- Nordi Mukiele could rotate in at right-back, with Lukas Klostermann possibly rested.
- Amadou Haidara and Konrad Laimer offer further options in midfield.
- It remains to be seen in how many positions manager Ralph Rangnick will rotate after the DFB-Pokal game at Hamburg on Tuesday night.
- Robin Koch and Amir Abrashi offer further options in central midfield.
- Lucas Höler could return from illness to replace Florian Niederlechner up front.
- Otherwise, manager Christian Streich is unlikely to make many unforced changes.
- Leipzig are full of confidence after five straight Bundesliga wins and a 15-match unbeaten run in all competitions. They reached the DFB-Pokal final with a 3-1 win at Hamburg in midweek.
- Freiburg have to get back on track after three straight defeats. They have only picked up two points from their last five Bundesliga matches, but still sit 11 points above the relegation play-off spot.
- Expect Leipzig to try to put pressure on Freiburg from the outset.