Watford vs Wolverhampton ( WON )
Watford vs Wolverhampton
Анализ на прогнозата
- Troy Deeney remains suspended for Watford, while Jose Holebas is expected to miss out once more through injury.
- Few changes, if any, are expected from the side that started against Southampton in midweek.
- Wolves have a clean bill of health for the trip to Watford, as Nuno’s side eye revenge for their FA Cup semi-final defeat against the Hornets.
- The Wolves head coach may stick with the same side that shocked Arsenal 3-1 on Wednesday night.
- Watford and Wolves are direct competitors for seventh place.
- Wolves go into the weekend in seventh but Watford are only one point back. There are also two other teams capable of finishing seventh.
- Watford have only lost one of their last seven home league matches.
- Wolves put a stop to their poor run of results with a 3-1 win over Arsenal in midweek. Now they will look to avenge their FA Cup semi-final defeat to Watford.