Torino vs Milan ( WON )
Torino vs Milan
Анализ на прогнозата
- Simone Zaza and Daniele Baselli are suspended for Torino.
- With Iago Falque also unavailable, Alex Berenguer is expected to play up front alongside Andrea Belotti.
- Gennaro Gattuso’s decision to play a 3-4-3 formation in their Coppa Italia semi-final second leg backfired and they lost to Lazio in midweek. He should revert to his 4-3-3 system here.
- Lucas Paqueta is expected back from injury and should go straight into the starting XI here.
- Torino are unbeaten in their last five games and a win here would draw them level on points with AC Milan, who currenrtly occupy fourth place.
- Milan will be low on confidence after being eliminated from the Coppa Italia semi-finals in midweek. Holding onto fourth is now everything for Gennaro Gattuso.
- Torino are having an amazing season and that has flown under the radar. They have also been defensively solid since the turn of the year and have a good chance to win here.