Atalanta vs Udinese ( WON )
Atalanta vs Udinese
Анализ на прогнозата
- Josip Ilicic left the pitch early in the midweek game against Fiorentina, but the team is not worried about his condition.
- Mario Pasalic could play a part in this game to avoid further injuries to the Slovenian.
- Udinese will be without a number of players in midfield, where Sandro is expected to start.
- Kevin Lasagna is the slight favourite to play ahead of Stefano Okaka.
- Atalanta are unbeaten in their last 10 games in all competitions, and recently qualified for their first Coppa Italia final since 1996. Morale is high and the quality of their football has not dipped either.
- Udinese have only obtained one point from their last three games, thus failing to pull further away from Empoli in the table. They will probably aim to collect two points against Atalanta and Inter before meeting Frosinone in their pursuit of safety.
- The hosts seem to be unstoppable right now, and after catching up with Milan, they might even leapfrog the Rossoneri before too long.