Montpellier vs Paris Saint-Germain ( WON )
Montpellier vs Paris Saint-Germain
Анализ на прогнозата
- Right wing-back Rubén Aguilar has been ruled out after suffering a thigh injury against Strasbourg; look for Mathias Suarez to come into the hosts’ XI.
- Andy Delort has missed time in training this week with a hamstring issue; his absence could see a start for one of Souleymane Camara or Petar Skuletic.
- Michel Der Zakarian could opt to play another midfielder as well, with Gaetan Laborde playing as a lone front man.
- Kylian Mbappé will miss out here after being sent off in Saturday’s Coupe de France final.
- Edinson Cavani is back having played at the weekend and should lead the line.
- Neymar is a doubt having played 120 minutes at the weekend, while Thilo Kehrer joins Thiago Silva and Thomas Meunier on the sidelines.
- With both sides missing their star striker, this match could be a drab affair, although it’s clear that Mbappé’s contributions will be more missed than Delort’s.
- Montpellier should have the initiative here, needing a win to keep pace in the race for a European place.