Barcelona vs Liverpool ( WON )
Barcelona vs Liverpool
Анализ на прогнозата
- Ernesto Valverde has to pick between Arturo Vidal and Arthur in midfield and Philippe Coutinho and Ousmane Dembele in attack.
- Nélson Semedo may get the nod at right-back ahead of Sergi Roberto due to the pace in Liverpool’s front three.
- This match will have special significance to Coutinho and Luis Suarez, who both signed for Barcelona from Luis Suarez.
- Clement Lenglet is firmly ahead of Samuel Umtiti in the pecking order for places at centre-back.
- Alex Oxlade Chamberlain and Joe Gomez have both returned from long-term injuries since Liverpool qualified for the semi-finals.
- Roberto Firmino missed Friday’s 5-0 win over Huddersfield through injury but has reportedly been given the all clear to return to training.
- A head injury kept Fabinho out against Huddersfield but Jurgen Klopp will hope to have the Brazilian available here.
- Joel Matip has been Liverpool’s most consistent centre-back alongside Virgil van Dijk in recent months and should get the nod to start here.
- Naby Keita and Georginio Wijnaldum compete for the final spot in Liverpool’s midfield three.
- Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 22 matches in all competitions and won La Liga at the weekend.
- Liverpool have won 10 matches in a row in all competitions but have conceded in every Champions League away match this season.
- Barcelona have only lost one game at home all season and that was back in November. Their aim will be to make it as difficult as possible for Liverpool in the return leg.
- Lionel Messi has failed to score or assist in two previous encounters with Liverpool but the Argentine has 44 goals and 16 assists across league and European competition this season.