Arsenal vs Valencia ( Lost )
Arsenal vs Valencia
Анализ на прогнозата
- Mesut Özil and Nacho Monreal are both doubts for Arsenal after missing Sunday’s 3-0 defeat to Leicester through injury.
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles was sent off at the weekend but is free to play in Europe.
- Laurent Koscielny is expected back in the starting XI after only making the bench at the weekend. Shkodran Mustafi should drop out the team, which would mean missing out against his former club.
- Alexandre Lacazette or Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang may drop to the bench on Thursday.
- Denis Suárez has cut short his loan spell at Arsenal and returned to Barcelona for treatment on a groin injury.
- Denis Cheryshev and Geoffrey Kondogbia are expected to miss out again for Valencia.
- Francis Coquelin is suspended for Valencia and will miss the chance to play at the Emirates against former club Arsenal.
- Unless Kondogbia recovers from injury, Carlos Soler will more than likely move into central midfield alongside Dani Parejo.
- With Cristiano Piccini a doubt, Daniel Wass may be required at right-back once again. As Soler will be needed in central midfield, 19-year-old Ferran Torres could get the nod on the right wing.
- While Coquelin misses out against the Gunners, Gabriel Paulista will have the chance to reunite with his former Arsenal team-mates.
- Arsenal lost their home match, ending an eight-game winning run at the Emirates. They also conceded more goals in their defeat to Crystal Palace (3) than those wins combined (2).
- Valencia are unbeaten since dropping down from the Champions League to the Europa League (W5, D1) but have lost two games in a row heading into Thursday.
- Arsenal are in even worse form, losing three on the spin since winning 1-0 away to Napoli in their Europa League semi-final second leg. This tie could go either way.