Bournemouth vs Tottenham ( WON )
Bournemouth vs Tottenham
Анализ на прогнозата
- Eddie Howe has no fewer than seven players ruled out for the welcome of Tottenham on Saturday.
- Charlie Daniels, Lewis Cook, Simon Francis, Andrew Surman, Diego Rico, Adam Smith and Junior Stanislas all miss out for the Cherries, while Dan Gosling and Nathaniel Clyne will be assessed.
- Emerson Hyndman was a second half sub in the 3-3 draw at Southampton and could start in midfield.
- Jan Vertonghen was forced off in the first half of Tottenham’s 1-0 defeat to Ajax on Tuesday night and while he showed no signs that he suffered a concussion, he’ll be observed with a view to featuring next week in the Netherlands.
- Erik Lamela will also be assessed for the away side, but Serge Aurier, Harry Kane and Harry Winks all miss out for Spurs.
- Vincent Janssen will be pushing for a start after coming off the bench against Brighton and West Ham of late, though Mauricio Pochettino may elect to use the Dutchman as an impact player.
- With little to play for between now and the end of the season, Bournemouth are merely seeing out the campaign, but they’ll be looking to beat Tottenham for the first time in a Premier League match. The Cherries have won only one of their last six league matches, yet face Spurs at the ideal time.
- Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino may have one eye on next week’s Champions League semi-final meeting with Ajax, but victory here will secure a top four finish. Spurs’ away form has been dire of late, with the north London side mired on a five match losing run on the road, but they are unbeaten in their three Premier League visits to Bournemouth, winning two.
- The away side may have more at stake, but their away losing run could end at Bournemouth, who have failed to win in five at Dean Court, with a draw.