Werder Bremen vs Borussia Dortmund ( WON )
Werder Bremen vs Borussia Dortmund
Анализ на прогнозата
- Marco Friedl or Milos Veljkovic should come in at centre-back, with Niklas Moisander having to serve a one-match ban.
- Johannes Eggestein could get a chance in attack, if Milot Rashica does not recover from a hip injury in time.
- Otherwise, manager Florian Kohfeldt is unlikely to make any unforced changes.
- Lukasz Piszczek should return from injury to replace the suspended Marius Wolf at right-back.
- Christian Pulisic and Jacob Bruun Larsen provide further options on the flanks.
- Mario Götze should switch to a deeper position to replace the suspended Marco Reus, with Paco Alcácer expected to come in up front.
- Bremen sit four points behind the European spots prior to this match day and after back-to-back defeats. They are unbeaten in their last eight home games, however, having won five of those.
- Dortmund have to recover from a 4-2 Revierderby defeat to Schalke last weekend and need to get back to winning ways to keep challenging Bayern at the top of the table. They have only won two of their last six Bundesliga matches on the road and lost Marco Reus to a two-match ban at the worst possible time.
- Expect this to be an intense game, in which Bremen might be able to further trouble the visitors.