Bayer Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt ( Lost )
Bayer Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Анализ на прогнозата
- Aleksandar Dragovic could come in at centre-back if Sven Bender does not recover from an ankle injury in time.
- Lars Bender provides a more defensive-minded option at right-back.
- Manager Peter Bosz could also switch to a back-three again, with Wendell starting as a third centre-back and Kevin Volland dropping a bit deeper on the left wing.
- Lucas Torró offers an option for rotation in defensive midfield.
- Jetro Willems and Jonathan de Guzmán hope to rotate in in midfield as well.
- Ante Rebic should return up front after he was suspended in the Europa League game against Chelsea on Thursday night.
- Leverkusen are back in the European spots after three straight wins. Sitting only three points behind Frankfurt in fourth, they still have a chance to qualify for the Champions League.
- Frankfurt could struggle with fatigue after a 1-1 draw with Chelsea in the Europa League on Thursday night. The intense schedule is taking its toll on the team now, with Eintracht having won only one of their last six competitive maches.
- Expect this to be an intense game with several chances at both ends of the pitch, which Leverkusen have a chance to edge as the fresher side.