Huddersfield vs Manchester United ( Lost )
Huddersfield vs Manchester United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Adama Diakhaby and Isaac Mbenza made the matchday squad last time out after overcoming their respective problems.
- Huddersfield will still need to assess Philip Billing, Demeaco Duhaney and Laurent Depoitre ahead of Sunday’s welcome of Manchester United.
- David de Gea made another alarming error last weekend but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed he will start against Huddersfield, with Sergio Romero ruled out.
- Antonio Valencia is back in full training with United but will likely be held back until the final game of the season, which is at Old Trafford, before saying his farewells to the supporters.
- Eric Bailly will miss United’s last two matches of the season after suffering a serious knee injury in last weekend’s 1-1 draw with Chelsea. Marcos Rojo could get a rare start in defence if neither Chris Smalling nor Phil Jones recover from injury in time.
- Marcus Rashford is back in training after a shoulder problem forced him off early against Chelsea, but Romelu Lukaku could miss out here due to injury. Mason Greenwood is also out after suffering a set-back in training. After Anthony Martial’s dressing room dressing down by Solskjaer last weekend, Alexis Sanchez could start here.
- Huddersfield have lost their last eight league matches in a row and were thrashed 5-0 by Liverpool last time out.
- Manchester United have lost seven of their last 10 matches in all competitions and failure to beat Huddersfield would be further embarassment for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- In order to finish fourth, United have to win their last two league matches and hope Chelsea and Arsenal both drop points in each of their remaining games. It’s unlikely.
- United have generally struggled away from home to lesser sides in the Premier League in recent years but they won’t drop points here, surely…