Atalanta vs Genoa ( WON )
Atalanta vs Genoa
Анализ на прогнозата
- Hans Hateboer will be forced to play in Atalanta’s back three as Andrea Masiello and Gianluca Mancini are both banned.
- Alejandro Gómez is also suspended, which means Mario Pasalic and Josip Ilicic should be safe to start.
- Domenico Criscito could be moved to his old position on the left flank and leave a spot in defence open for Ervin Zukanovic.
- Gianluca Lapadula is favourite over Goran Pandev and Antonio Sanabria for a start up front.
- Atalanta have won three games in a row and they are unbeaten in their last 10. Now their closest rivals Roma and Milan sit three points back and the Bergamasca can widen the gap as they play before everybody else.
- Genoa obtained a useful point against Roma last week, but Empoli’s victory has brought them closer to the bottom three. They start the gameweek four points clear of the relegation zone and are winless in seven straight league matches.
- This game will not be played in Atalanta’s stadium, which is getting rebuilt, but in Reggio Emilia instead. This means Atalanta might not have the same support they would in Bergamo, but they are the second best team on the road in Serie A this season so that might not matter much.