Burnley vs Arsenal ( Lost )
Burnley vs Arsenal
Анализ на прогнозата
- Burnley are safe from relegation and Sean Dyche can pick freely here if he chooses to do so.
- Joe Hart and Nick Pope could both leave Burnley this summer and Dyche may give one of them a rare start here.
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles has served his domestic ban and will return to the fold here.
- Unai Emery will continue to be without Rob Holding, Danny Welbeck, Hector Bellerin and Aaron Ramsey here.
- Arsenal cannot finish fourth but Emery will be keen to avoid finishing sixth, as a Watford win in the FA Cup final would force them to start next season in early July if they lose the Europa League final later this month.
- Shkodran Mustafi could provide fresh legs in Arsenal’s defence if Emery rotates here.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang heads into the final day of the campaign two goals behind Mohamed Salah in the race to finish as the league’s top scorer.
- Burnley cannot be relegated on the final day of the season and can only move up or down one place depending on the outcome of this match and results of others around them. They have lost their last three home league matches against Arsenal by 1-0 scorelines.
- Arsenal advanced to the Europa League final on Thursday and have one last chance of qualifiying for next season’s Champions League after missing out on the top four in the Premier League. Unai Emery’s side only need to match Manchester United’s result to finish fifth this season.