Fulham vs Newcastle United ( Lost )
Fulham vs Newcastle United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Marcus Bettinelli, Lazar Markovic and Timothy Fosu-Mensah all sit out the final game of the season.
- Denis Odoi will hope to feature in some capacity.
- Scott Parker could name the same XI that started the 1-0 loss at Wolves last time out.
- Fabian Schar came off late on in the 3-2 defeat to Liverpool on Saturday and will be assessed, with Federico Fernandez in line to deputise.
- Sean Longstaff, Florian Lejeune, Miguel Almiron and DeAndre Yedlin sit this one out.
- Rafa Benitez is unlikely to make wholesale changes.
- Fulham will hope to bow out from the Premier League on a high as they welcome Newcastle to Craven Cottage. The Cottagers, now playing without pressure, have won three of their last four league outings, conceding just the once in that run.
- Newcastle’s three-match unbeaten run came to an end on Saturday as they fell to a 3-2 loss to Liverpool. The Magpies have won only one of their last 10 away league matches and have lost their last six trips to Craven Cottage.
- Fulham’s last three games have ended 1-0, but Newcastle could buck that trend with a draw on the cards.