Atalanta vs Lazio ( WON )
Atalanta vs Lazio
Анализ на прогнозата
- Andrea Masiello, Gianluca Mancini and Alejandro Gomez were all rested in the last round of Serie A matches, which means they are safe to play here.
- Mario Pasalic has replaced Papu Gomez and Josip Ilicic in recently weeks, but he should start on the bench in this game.
- Hans Hateboer will be moved back to the right flank after playing one game at centre-back.
- Coach Simone Inzaghi is hoping to have Sergej Milinkovic-Savic back in time from injury.
- The manager also admitted it will be difficult to choose between Joaquín Correa and Felipe Caicedo since they are both in great form.
- One of them will probably have to sit out anyway as Ciro Immobile is ready to start up front.
- Atalanta have now won four Serie A games in a row, where they are keeping Milan and Roma at distance in the race for fourth place. Their form could not be better as they approach the three most important games in their history.
- Lazio recovered from losing to Atalanta by beating Cagliari on the road, a feat that many clubs failed to achieve this season. Besides the trophy, this game is also crucial for them to qualify for European football next season.
- Atalanta probably deserve the seven-point difference in the table between the two clubs, and they have shown they can beat Lazio even after going 1-0 down at the Olimpico. It should be pointed out that while the game is officially on neutral ground, Lazio will play in their own stadium once again. But this will not necessarily make a big difference if Atalanta fans travel in numbers as they are rumored to.