Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt ( WON )
Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Анализ на прогнозата
- Sven Ulreich should replace the injured Manuel Neuer in goal again.
- Leon Goretzka could replace the injured Javi Martínez in central midfield.
- This is Rafinha, Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery’s last opportunity to play for Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga, but it remains to be seen if they will all feature with the title still at stake.
- Simon Falette and Evan Ndicka compete for a spot at centre-back.
- Makoto Hasebe should replace the injured Sebastian Rode in defensive midfield again.
- Sébastien Haller could return to the starting XI, with Mijat Gacinovic dropping to the bench.
- Bayern Munich missed their chance to win the league last weekend by drawing 0-0 with RB Leipzig. Due to their superior goal difference on Borussia Dortmund, Bayern only need a draw on the final weekend to win the league.
- Frankfurt have only picked up two points from their last five Bundesliga matches. Despite an alarming slump, they are still only one point off the Champions League spots. They would secure Europa League football again next season if they draw here
- Expect this to be an intense game, which Bayern are favourites to edge at home and win the league.