Hertha Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen ( WON )
Hertha Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen
Анализ на прогнозата
- Thomas Kraft should replace the injured Rune Jarstein in goal again.
- Niklas Stark could return from an ankle injury, but might not be risked here.
- Javairo Dilrosun could get a chance on the flank, if Valentino Lazaro does not recover from a foot injury in time.
- Dominik Kohr could get a chance in defensive midfield, if Julian Baumgartlinger does not recover from a toe injury in time.
- Lars Bender recovered from muscular problems to start on the right.
- Otherwise, manager Peter Bosz is unlikely to make any unforced changes.
- Hertha are unbeaten in their last four matches and have won back-to-back games. They have found their form in attack since being stuck in midtable obscurity.
- Leverkusen are unbeaten in their last five matches and have won four of those. After a 1-1 draw with Schalke last weekend, they’ll to get back to winning ways here to claim a Champions League spot.
- Expect Leverkusen to try to put pressure on the hosts from the outset.