Werder Bremen vs RBLeipzig ( Lost )
Werder Bremen vs RBLeipzig
Анализ на прогнозата
- Milos Veljkovic and Sebastian Langkamp compete for a spot at centre-back.
- Davy Klaassen returns from a one-match ban to start in central midfield.
- Johannes Eggestein could get another chance up front, if Max Kruse does not recover from a thigh injury in time.
- Manager Ralf Rangnick could also switch to a back-three, with Nordi Mukiele starting as a third centre-back.
- Amadou Haidara, Tyler Adams and Konrad Laimer offer further options in central midfield.
- It remains to be seen if manager Ralf Rangnick rotates more ahead of the DFB-Pokal final against Bayern next weekend.
- Bremen must win this game and hope for both Hoffenheim and Wolfsburg to drop points to still claim a Europa League spot. They will hope for captain Max Kruse to recover from injury in time to improve their chances here.
- Leipzig will finish third in any case after a 0-0 draw with Bayern last weekend. They can focus on the cup final against the Bavarians now, but will look to gain further confidence with a positive display here.
- Expect this to be an intense game with several chance at both ends of the pitch.