Lazio vs Bologna ( Lost )
Lazio vs Bologna
Анализ на прогнозата
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic capped his return from injury with a goal in Wednesday’s Coppa Italia final and could start here.
- Joaquín Correa also scored against Atalanta in midweek and is favourite once again to start ahead of Felipe Caicedo.
- Nicola Sansone and Andrea Poli are back available after serving their respective bans but one will have to settle for a place on the bench.
- Ladislav Krejci did well at full-back last weekend and could continue in that position with Mitchell Dijks still suspended.
- Lazio won the Coppa Italia against Atalanta on Wednesday to secure a place in the Europa League group stage next week. Even though they won the cup in their own stadium they will want to celebrate in front of the fans that couldn’t make the final.
- Bologna moved to 40 points last weekend with a big win over Parma. They may already be guarenteed safety by the time this match starts if other results go their way.
- Bologna may, however, still need a point. Lazio have nothing left to play for after securing European football for next season and may settle for a draw after an energy-sapping final in midweek.