Inter vs Empoli ( WON )
Inter vs Empoli
Анализ на прогнозата
- Stefan de Vrij is expected to recover for the last game of the season, thus leaving Sime Vrsaljko as the only player unavailable for certain.
- Matteo Politano will also be part of the starting XI alongside Mauro Icardi, who was the only Inter scorer in the last game. Willt his be Icardi’s final game for the club?
- Rade Krunic will not travel to San Siro after skipping the last game against Torino.
- Afriyie Acquah replaced his team-mate well by scoring and he is expected to retain his place in midfield.
- nter are clinging on to fourth spot in the league after losing 4-1 to Napoli last weekend. Atalanta are now ahead of them in the table and they must also look over their shoulder at AC Milan behind them. Champions League qualification is still in their hands but they have the hardest fixture of those in the race to finish in the top four.
- Empoli beat Torino last weekend and a win here could complete a remarkable escape from relegation. They could also beat the drop with results elsewhere, such as Fiorentina doing a job.
- No doubt both sides will seek victory (unless Fiorentina take a comfortable early lead against Genoa, which is unlikely). Empoli have won three matches in a row, while Inter have only picked up one victory in their last five. This will be a close one.