Union Berlin vs VfB Stuttgart
Union Berlin vs VfB Stuttgart ( WON )
Анализ на прогнозата
- Julian Ryerson could replace the suspended Christopher Trimmel at right-back.
- Florian Hübner returns from a one-match ban to replace Michael Parensen at centre-back.
- Akaki Gogia and Marcel Hartel offer further alternatives on the flanks, while Sebastian Polter hopes for a chance up front.
- Santiago Ascacibar returns from a six-week ban to offer a further alternative in central midfield.
- Alexander Esswein and Steven Zuber challenge Daniel Didavi for a spot on the flank.
- Mario Gomez provides a further option up front.
- Union are in pole position heading into the second leg of the playoff after they picked up a 2-2 draw at Stuttgart on Friday night. They boast the 2. Bundesliga’s best home record and only lost one of their 17 matches at the Alte Försterei this season. 14 of their 17 home results would be enough to see them promoted to the Bundesliga, while a further two would see the game head into extra time.
- Stuttgart have a mountain to climb against the 2. Bundesliga’s best defence after they conceded two away goals. They only won one of their 18 competitive matches on the road this season, having scored only 10 goals on their travels in total. A single goal could be enough for them to avoid relegation, however, if they do not concede.
- Expect this to be a very hard-fought game, in which both sides should start cautiously.