Chelsea vs Arsenal ( Lost )
Chelsea vs Arsenal
Анализ на прогнозата
- A knee injury is expected to keep N’Golo Kante out of the Europa League final on Wednesday.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Callum Hudson-Odoi are both sidelined with Achilles tendon injuries.
- Maurizio Sarri has to pick between Olivier Giroud and Gonzalo Higuain up front, Willian and Pedro on the flanks and Emerson and Marcos Alonso at left-back.
- This will likely prove Eden Hazard’s final game for Chelsea before joining Real Madrid.
- Andreas Christensen and Mateo Kovacic will deputise for Antonio Rudiger and Kante, respectively.
- Arsenal have confirmed Henrikh Mkhitaryan will not travel to Baku for safety reasons.
- Petr Cech is Arsenal’s Europa League goalkeeper and he will hope to finish his career with silverware against former club Chelsea before retiring.
- Unai Emery will have to pick between Mesut Ozil and Alex Iwobi in attack and Nacho Monreal and Shkodran Mustafi in defence.
- Danny Welbeck is back in training but will only make the bench at best on Wednesday.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last seven matches in all competitions (W3, D4). Maurizio Sarri needs to win on Wednesday to boost his chances of avoiding the sack.
- Unai Emery has great pedigree in this competition and his past experiences will certainly give Arsenal a shot of extra confidence against their London rivals.
- Arsenal have only lost one of the previous six meetings between the two teams and the potential absence of N’Golo Kante will only make things more difficult for Chelsea.