Lens vs Dijon ( WON )
Lens vs Dijon
Анализ на прогнозата
- Jean-Louis Leca is suspended here having been sent off against Troyes in the previous round.
- Lens will also miss out on the injured trio of Saïf Tka, Mouaad Madri and Aleksandar Radovanovic.
- Lens are likely to play a similar 3-4-1-2 as they did against Troyes, with attack-minded full-backs Fabien Centonze and Arial Mendy on the flanks.
- Dijon will have to make do without midfield lynchpin Romain Amalfitano, who is suspended here.
- Mehdi Abeid missed Friday’s win over Toulouse and remains a doubt; Dijon could play a 4-4-2 in his absence, with Kwon Chang-Hoon coming in on the right and Wesley Saïd partnering Julio Tavares.
- Nayef Aguerd could step into central defence ahead of Cédric Yambéré.