Ceara vs Santos ( Lost )
Ceara vs Santos
Анализ на прогнозата
- Rick sustained an injury after coming of the bench against Avaí and will join William Oliveira, Felipe, Juninho Quixadá, Richard and Wescley on the sidelines.
- Thiago Galhardo scored a brace against Avaí and will be boosted here.
- Coach Enderson Moreira has been alternating between a 4-2-3-1 and a 4-4-2 formation recently. Given Santos’ firepower, he’s likely to opt for the former.
- Leandro Carvalho and Bergson will fight to start on the right wing.
- Gustavo Henrique, Soteldo and Diego Pituca received their third yellow card of the season against Internacional and will not feature here. Felipe Aguilar, Dérlis González and Alison, who’s back after serving a ban, should start as a result.
- Sampaoli has used a 4-4-2 formation in the last couple of weeks and he’s expected to repeat it here.
- Marinho was signed in midweek and could make his debut with Santos on Sunday.
- This will be Rodrygo’s last match before leaving to Real Madrid, which could motivate him to put in a great performance.
- Ceará came from behind to defeat Avaí last Monday and are expected to be confident here as they have a four point cushion above the relegation zone heading into the weekend.
- After a promising start to Serie A, Santos have failed to win their last three matches and will look to get back to winning ways on Sunday.
- Both teams adopt an offensive style of play, which could turn this into a match with a lot of chances at both ends of the pitch.
- Given their superior technical quality, the visitors should come away with all three points.