Sao Paulo vs Cruzeiro ( WON )
Sao Paulo vs Cruzeiro
Анализ на прогнозата
- Gonzalo Carneiro is still serving a drugs ban and will not feature here.
- Pablo, Joao Rojas and Lizieiro are still injured and will miss out on Sunday.
- Éverton sustained head trauma against Bahia in midweek and is also ruled out. New signing Marquinhos Calazans could deputise. Helinho is also an option.
- Antony was called up for the U23 squad and will miss São Paulo’s matches until the Copa America break. Toró, who’s back after serving a ban, will likely fill in on the right wing.
- Orejuela and Edilson are Cruzeiro’s only injury concerns for Sunday.
- Murilo is on International Duty with the Brazil U23 squad and is ruled out of Sunday.
- Coach Mano Menezes opted for a 4-1-4-1 formation last time out, which didn’t have the desired result. Expect ‘Raposa’ to return to a 4-2-3-1 here.
- Rodriguinho did not impress last time out and could be replaced by Lucas Silva here, leaving Thiago Neves as the playmaker.
- Lucas Romero has been playing well at right-back and his expected to keep his spot.
- Cuca was unhappy with his team’s performance against Bahia and said that some players could leave the club, which might motivate them to perform on Sunday.
- Cruzeiro were defeated by Chapecoense last weekend and will look to put an end to a five-match winless run on Sunday.
- Both teams will be keen to win this match in order to put an end to a losing streak. Playing at home and having a better team, Sao Paulo are favourites to do so.