Netherlands vs England ( Lost )
Netherlands vs England
Анализ на прогнозата
- Virgil van Dijk and Georginio Wijnaldum are regular starters for the Netherlands but their availability is in doubt after playing in Saturday’s Champions League final.
- Donny van de Beek should start if Wijnaldum is not deemed fit enough by Ronald Koeman.
- Steven Bergwijn, Quincy Promes and Ryan Babel are in competition for two places in attack. Koeman has been consistent with his selection of Babel, which suggests he will start on Thursday.
- Seven players were involved in Saturday’s Champions League final and it remains to be seen how many of those will be picked to start here.
- England captain Harry Kane looked completely off the pace in the Champions League final and Gareth Southgate may go with Marcus Rashford up front here.
- Eric Dier was only a substitute in the Champions League final and perhaps has a better chance than anyone else out of the Tottenham and Liverpool contingent to start here.
- Netherlands impressively topped their UEFA Nations League group ahead of France and Germany. They are back on the right track under Ronald Koeman.
- England topped their UEFA Nations League group ahead of Spain and Croatia. The Three Lions have won their last four games and have scored five goals in each of their last two.
- Nine players across the two squads played in Saturday’s Champions League final and it remains to be seen how both will line up on Thursday. It makes it difficult to predict the outcome here.