Portugal vs Netherlands ( WON )
Portugal vs Netherlands
Анализ на прогнозата
- Joao Felix failed to impress on his senior Portugal debut and his place in the starting XI may be in doubt here.
- Danilo Pereira is available again after missing their semi-final win over Switzerland through suspension.
- Pepe was forced off against Switzerland through injury and may need to be replaced in the starting XI here.
- Joao Moutinho is an option in midfield and could take Bruno Fernandes’ place in the starting XI.
- Ronald Koeman will have to check on the fitness levels of his players after Netherlands played a day later than Portugal and required extra-time to beat England.
- Donny van de Beek will hope to rotate into the starting XI if Koeman wants fresh legs in midfield, with either Marten de Roon or Georginio Wijnaldum dropping out of the team.
- Quincy Promes made an impact of the bench and will push for a starting berth in attack on Sunday.
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored a hat-trick against Switzerland to fire Portugal into the UEFA Nations League final. The 34-year-old coming up against Virgil van Dijk and Matthijs de Ligt is a mouthwatering prospect.
- Netherlands are at a disadvantage after playing a day later than Portugal and requiring extra-time to beat England. Ronald Koeman’s side are bidding to win their first major tournament since 1988.
- The Netherlands beat Portugal 3-0 when the two sides last met back in March 2018 but expect a closer contest here.