Santos FC vs Corinthians ( WON )
Santos FC vs Corinthians
Анализ на прогнозата
- Dérlis Gonález and Christian Cueva are with the Paraguay and Peru national teams, respectively, and will miss Santos’ last match before the Copa America break.
- Éverson and Weverton will compete for a place in goal.
- Carlos Sánchez and Lucas Veríssimo could start if Sampaoli decides to start with a back three. However, he’s expected to keep the 4-3-3 formation that defeated Atlético Mineiro last time out.
- Jean Mota enjoyed a wonderful performance on Sunday and will be full of confidence here.
- Michel Macedo is injured and will be absent on Thursday. Bruno Méndez will replace him.
- Vagner Love will be reassessed closer to kick-off. Gustavo would be his likely replacement if he fails to recover from muscular discomfort.
- Cássio and Fágner are with the Brazil national squad and will not feature here.
- Mateus Vital and Pedrinho will miss out due to the same reason, although they are with are with the Brazil U23 squad.
- Santos put in a dominant performance over Atlético MG last time out and will be full of confidence heading into this match. They will look to pressure Palmeiras with a win here.
- Corinthians have failed to score in their last two matches, which could affect their confidence on Thursday.
- The hosts are favourites to win this one as they face a side dealing with a lot of key absences.