Uruguay vs Japan ( Lost )
Uruguay vs Japan
Анализ на прогнозата
- Inter midfielder Matias Vecino has been ruled out of the remainder of the tournament in a blow to Uruguay.
- Lucas Torreira is expected to replace him in midfield. No other changes are expected by the South American outfit.
- There were 16 uncapped players in Japan’s squad before the start of this summer’s tournament, as they have taken an entirely experimental approach to the 2019 Copa America.
- Japan lost 4-0 to Chile in their first game of the tournament and could make wholesale changes here. It’s almost impossible to predict how they will line up against Uruguay.
- Uruguay started their Copa America tournament with an emphatic 4-0 win over Ecuador and they should aim for a similarly big win here.
- Japan were unsurprisingly thumped by Chile in their group opener and should brace themselves for more of the same against Uruguay.
- When these two nations last met in October 2018, Japan actually won 4-3 but it would be a surprise if they even scored on this occasion.