Egypt vs Zimbabwe ( Lost )
Анализ на прогнозата
Egypt vs Zimbabwe
- Egypt coach Javier Aguirre has a fully-fit squad ahead of their opener on Friday.
- He is expected to go with his preferred 4-2-3-1 formation with Marwan Mohsen the lone striker getting support from Mohamed Salah, Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet and Amr Warda.
- But a lot will be expected of Mohamed Salah. He scored 27 goals in a successful season, which saw Liverpool conquer Europe.
- Salah was Egypt’s top scorer with four goals during qualification. He scored all his goals at home.
- Midfielders Mohammed Elneny and Tarek Hamed – both featured in 2017 AFCON final defeat to Cameroon – are expected to provide the shield for the back four.
- For Zimbabwe, they are sweating over the fitness of one of their most dangerous players Khama Billiat.
- Billiat has not trained this week after picking up a knee injury. He is considered a doubt.
- But if Billiat recovers in time to start, he and Knowledge Musona are expected to provide some much-needed pace on the wings when Zimbabwe attack. The duo scored a combined eight goals in qualifying.
- Striker Nyasha Mushekwi is in line to start after rejoining the team’s camp on Monday. He travelled to China following permission to feature for his club, Dalian Yifang, in a league match. Dalian lost that match 1-0 and Mushekwi was sent off in the second half.
- There’s a significant amount of pressure on Egypt to win the tournament on home soil. Of the four previous tournaments as hosts, the Pharaohs lifted the title on three occasions – 1959, 1986 and 2006. The only exception was 1974.
- The Pharaohs can go all the way, taking into consideration their impressive home form. Egypt last lost a home match in January 2016. Including friendlies, they are unbeaten in 17 games, winning 15.
- Regardless of that, Zimbabwe look like a side capable of upsetting the odds. They lost just one game and finished as winners of their group.