Peru vs Brazil ( Lost )
Peru vs Brazil
Анализ на прогнозата
- Peru have no reasons to make any changes here after beating Bolivia 3-1 last time out.
- Edison Flores is an option to start if Peru consider any changes to their XI.
- Arthur returned from injury to replace Fernandinho in the starting XI in Brazil’s frustrating 0-0 draw with Venezuela in midweek.
- Everton again made a positive impression from the bench and will push for a starting berth in their final group game.
- Gabriel Jesus has started Brazil’s first two matches on the bench and will push to start against Peru.
- Peru and Brazil both have four points after two matches and the winner will go through to the next round as group winner.
- Brazil are yet to concede a goal and are obvious favourites for this match. Nevertheless, they need to improve if they want to win the tournament.
- Brazil have only lost one of their last six matches against Peru but their opponents are more than capable of causing an upset here.