Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg ( Lost )
Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg
Анализ на прогнозата
- Fabian Lustenberger could help out at centre-back if Niklas Stark or Karim Rekik has to miss this game due to injury.
- Vladimir Darida is fully fit again and provides a solid alternative in central midfield.
- Otherwise, manager Pal Dardai has no reason to make any unforced changes.
- Lukas Kübler should get another chance at right-back, with Pascal Stenzel unlikely to recover from a shoulder injury in time.
- Luca Waldschmidt might get a chance on the wing, with Mike Frantz doubtful to overcome a calf injury in time.
- Roland Sallai could start up front, with Nils Petersen still suffering from a shoulder injury as well.
- Hertha have enjoyed a positive start to their season and have only lost a single Bundesliga game so far. After a 2-0 win against Bayern in their last home game, they hope for another strong performance at the Olympiastadion.
- Freiburg have only lost one of their last five matches and started solidly too. Injury concerns might cost them stability here, though.
- Expect this to be a close and competitive game from the outset, with Hertha slight favourites at home.