Wolverhampton vs Newcastle United ( WON )
Wolverhampton vs Newcastle United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Diogo Jota sustained a knock in the 3-1 win at Everton last week and will be assessed, though having missed the 3-2 win over Shrewsbury on Tuesday night, it remains to be seen whether he’ll recover in time.
- Adama Traore could lead the line should the 22-year-old fail to prove his fitness in time in what may be Nuno Espirito Santo’s only change to his XI from the win at Goodison Park.
- Ruben Vinagre has been suffering with a virus in recent days.
- Miguel Almiron has been granted his work permit and should be part of the squad that travels to Molineux on Monday night.
- Yoshinori Muto has returned following the Asian Cup and is an option for Rafael Benitez, who may name the same XI that came close to landing a point at Tottenham last week.
- Karl Darlow, Ki Sung-yueng, Rob Elliot, Karl Darlow, Jonjo Shelvey and Mohamed Diame will all be assessed.
- Wolves maintaned their good form with their fourth win in their last five with a 3-2 win over Shrewsbury to secure their place in the next round of the FA Cup. In the Premier League, they’ve won their last three to pull clear of the teams chasing a top-seven finish.
- Newcastle were brought crashing back down to earth following their 2-1 win over Manchester City as they fell to a 1-0 loss at Tottenham in Saturday’s early kick off. The Magpies have now failed to win in four on the road, a run that includes three defeats.
- Wolves have won their last two home league matches and are good value to secure a third successive Premier League victory at Molineux on Monday night.