Everton vs Liverpool ( Lost )
Everton vs Liverpool
Анализ на прогнозата
- Kurt Zouma has served his suspension and is expected to replace Phil Jagielka in Everton’s backline. Yerry Mina is also an option after recovering in time to make the bench in midweek.
- André Gomes will hope to replace Morgan Schneiderlin in central midfield but no other changes are expected from the side that beat Cardiff 3-0 on Tuesday.
- Roberto Firmino missed out in midweek but Jurgen Klopp expects the Brazilian to be available on Sunday.
- Jordan Henderson was dropped against Watford on Wednesday but will push to captain the side against Everton.
- Naby Keita is another option in midfield but may have to settle for a place on the bench on Sunday.
- Everton and Liverpool both picked up much-needed victories in midweek. Everton won 3-0 away to Cardiff while Liverpool tanked Watford 5-0.
- Liverpool could be down to second by the time this match kicks off and the pressure will be on Jurgen Klopp’s side.
- Everton, however, are winless in the last 18 Merseyside derbies, last winning one back in 2010.