Inter vs Eintracht Frankfurt ( WON )
Inter vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Анализ на прогнозата
- Kwadwo Asamoah and Lautaro Martinez are suspended for Inter due to an accumulation of bookings in the competition.
- Martinez’s absence is particularly problematic, as Mauro Icardi is still not being considered for selection.
- As Dalbert is not in Inter’s Europa League squad, Danilo D’Ambrosio will have to switch over to left-back on Thursday, with Cedric playing at right-back.
- Keita was fit enough to make the bench at the weekend and could make his first appearance of 2019 as Inter’s striker against Frankfurt.
- Marcelo Brozovic came off before half-time in Inter’s 2-0 win over SPAL at the weekend and is a doubt here. With Radja Nainggolan also expected to miss out, Inter are short in midfield.
- Miranda also picked up an injury against SPAL but wasn’t expected to start here anyway.
- Danilo D’Ambrosio and Antonio Candreva are one booking away from a one-match ban in the Europa League.
- Gelson Fernandes is suspended for Frankfurt due to an accumulation of bookings. Filip Kostic is one booking away from a one-match ban in the competition.
- Ante Rebic is struggling to shake off an injury and has not made the trip. Timothy Chandler, David Abraham and Lucas Torro are also missing.
- Eintracht Frankfurt are undefeated in their last 13 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Both sides enjoyed periods of dominance in the first leg but it ended 0-0 in Germany and the tie is finely balanced.
- Frankfurt have been a revelation in Germany this season and will fancy their chances of scoring an away goal on Thursday.
- Frankfurt are unbeaten in their last 11 matches in all competitions and have only lost one of their last 13 away matches.
- Inter are unbeaten at home in European competition this season but have managed two score draws in four attempts, which wouldn’t be good enough here.
- Inter have the history but perhaps not the same level of consistency as Frankfurt this season. They are also heavily troubled by injuries and suspensions ahead of Thursday’s meeting.