Salzburg vs Napoli ( WON )
Salzburg vs Napoli
Анализ на прогнозата
- Xaver Schlager is suspended for the home side after picking up a costly yellow card in the first leg. Enock Mwepu will hope to replace his team-mate.
- Fredrik Gulbrandsen and Zlatko Junuzovic recovered from injury to feature in the first leg. Marin Pongracic and Youba Diarra are still doubts.
- Salzburg are 3-0 down from the first leg and will have to go for it on Thursday.
- Nikola Maksimovic and Kalidou Koulibaly are suspended for Napoli, while Raul Albiol is still sidelined leaving the away side short of options at centre-back.
- Vlad Chiriches will get a rare start in the absence of his aforementioned team-mates and will be joined in defence by 22-year-old Sebastiano Luperto.
- Napoli have a 3-0 first leg lead but Carlo Ancelotti may resist changes given he will have to field his fourth choice central defensive pairing.
- Mario Rui will serve a one-match ban in the Europa League if he is booked on Thursday.
- Salzburg are 3-0 down from the first leg but cannot be completely ruled out in the tie. It was only last season that Salzburg eliminated Italian side Lazio from the quarter-finals of the Europa League despite losing the first leg 4-2. They returned to home soil and beat Lazio 4-1 to advance to the last four and now welcome Napoli requiring a similarly emphatic scoreline.
- Napoli, however, are in the driving seat as they, unlike Lazio, did not concede any away goals. Carlo Ancelotti’s side have not been particularly impressive away from home since Christmas but are unbeaten in their last four on the road. Napoli have only won one of four away European matches this season, though will hope they have done enough from the first leg to go through.