Saint-Etienne vs Montpellier ( WON )
Saint-Etienne vs Montpellier
Анализ на прогнозата
- Timothée Kolodziejczak and Romain Hamouma are doubts after coming off against Monaco on Sunday.
- Sainté lined up in a 3-4-1-2 against Monaco, but with Ait Benasser fully fit and Hamouma a doubt, could shift back to a 4-2-3-1 here.
- Arnaud Nordin is likely to step into the side if Hamouma isn’t fit, although Yannis Salibur was fit enough for the bench on Sunday.
- Ruben Aguilar remains a doubt at right wing-back; if he is unavailable, Mathias Suarez should keep his place.
- Aside from an unlikely return by Aguilar, it should be as you were for the visitors here.
- Montpellier still have faint hopes of qualifying for Europe and will be well up for this match as a win would draw them to within four points of Les Verts.