Derby vs Leeds ( Lost )
Derby vs Leeds
Анализ на прогнозата
- With their playoff involvement going down to the final day, Frank Lampard had no chance to rest players ahead of the first leg of the playoffs.
- Tom Lawrence escaped punishment for simulation after he won a controversial penalty against West Brom on the final day so the former Leicester man will start once again on Saturday.
- Defensive trio Ashley Cole, Curtis Davies and Craig Forsyth will all miss the first leg through injury.
- Tom Huddlestone and George Evans are both pushing for starts in the midfield, but Duane Holmes should keep his place in an unchanged Derby lineup.
- Tyler Roberts missed the final day defeat to Ipswich with an unspecified injury, but Marcelo Bielsa is confident the youngster will be fit in time to feature against Debry.
- Patrick Bamford remains suspended, but will be back to face his former club in the second leg. Kemar Roofe is expected to deputise despite struggling against Ipswich.
- Stuart Dallas will get the nod at left-back with both Ezgjan Alioski and Barry Douglas out for the season.
- Frank Lampard will be full of confidence as his Derby team head into the playoffs. Derby are clear underdogs for many, but a comfortable victory over fellow contenders West Brom means the Rams have lost just one of their last 12 Championship matches, winning four on the bounce at home as they welcome a Leeds side short of confidence following three defeats from four games to Pride Park.
- Leeds won their previous matches against Derby this season 2-1 and 4-0, but will be much less fancied as they take on the Rams for the third time. Marcelo Bielsa’s men conceded three goals, the last of which was a calamitous defensive mix-up, from just six shots against basement club Ipswich on the final day and will need to reassess their defensive approach ahead of Saturday’s game.