Braga vs Portimonense ( WON )
Braga vs Portimonense
Анализ на прогнозата
- Claudemir, Raúl Silva, Aílton and Ricardo Ferreira are injury concerns for Braga. The former will be need a late fitness test.
- Bruno Viana is ruled out due to an accumulation of bookings. João Palhinha drop from midfield to pair up with Pablo at centre-back.
- Head coach Abel Ferreira could rotate, given that Braga have nothing left to play for. Matheus, Ryller, Trincão and Fábio Martins could get an opportunities here.
- Portimonense have a clean bill of health heading into Friday’s game.
- Jackson Martínez netted a late winner last weekend and will be full of confidence here. He will look to score his 10th goal of the season.
- Leonardo and Gonda compete for a place in goal.
- Braga will try to end the season with a win after losing 4-2 to Boavista last time out. They will end the season in fourth place if they win, draw or lose here.
- Portimonense secured their top-flight status two weeks ago. They are on course to finish the season with the best offensive record in the league outside the title contenders.
- Both sides are very offensively minded. Given nothing is at stake in this match, this could prove a goalfest.