Manchester City vs Watford ( Lost )
Manchester City vs Watford
Анализ на прогнозата
- Benjamin Mendy is injured and will play no part in Saturday’s FA Cup final. Oleksandr Zinchenko would have started at left-back anyway.
- With Kevin De Bruyne back from injury, Bernardo Silva may be pushed into the offensive trio alongside Raheem Sterling and Sergio Aguero.
- Ilkay Gundogan could keep his place in midfield ahead of Fernandinho, who has struggled with injury in the last few months.
- John Stones, Vincent Kompany and Nicolas Otamendi are in competition to start at centre-back alongside Aymeric Laporte.
- Jose Holebas was sent off on the last day of the Premier League season but Watford successfully appealed his red card and he’ll start here.
- Kiko Femenía and Daryl Janmaat are in competition for a starting berth at right-back. The rest of the team should pick itself.
- Heurelho Gomes will start in goal in what is poised to be his final game before calling time on his career.
- Domingos Quina is the only injury concern for Watford ahead of their trip to Wembley this weekend.
- Manchester City will complete a domestic treble if they beat Watford on Saturday. City closed the season with 21 wins from 22 games.
- Watford finished the season with three straight defeats, though they would have always had one eye on this game.
- Watford lost home and away to City in the Premier League this season but did score in both games.
- Anything can of course happen in one of matches, but it would be a huge shock if City didn’t win the FA Cup this weekend.