Valencia vs Celtic ( WON )
Valencia vs Celtic
Анализ на прогнозата
- Santi Mina is back from injury after getting some minutes from the bench in Valencia’s 0-0 draw with Espanyol at the weekend.
- Gabriel Paulista missed the draw through injury and is ruled out. Ezequiel Garay and Mouctar Diakhaby are expected to start here anyway, with January signing Facundo Roncaglia now free to play after serving a one-match ban.
- Daniel Wass may be required at right-back with Cristiano Piccini ruled out. Wass moving from the wing could allow Goncalo Guedes to start his first game since December.
- Scott Brown was sent off at the weekend but is free to play for Celtic in the Europa League on Thursday.
- Kieran Tierney returned to training on the eve of the first leg but was not risked, nor did he play at the weekend. He should be in a better position to play here.
- Valencia have one foot in the door for the next round after winning 2-0 away to Celtic in the first leg.
- In order to go through in normal time, Celtic have to score at least three goals in a Europa League away match for the first time since December 2014.